|Description:||Rubber / Fleece & Vapour Barrier Underlay|
|Fitting Requirements:||Roll Out|
|Size:||2mm x 1000mm x 10 metre (10m2 coverage)|
The TimberTech2 Silver Underlay is one of the highest quality room acoustic insulation materials on the market.
Its extremely high density (weighing a whopping 25kg per roll!!) the integrated fleece and aluminium vapour barrier makes it ideal for domestic and contract installations. The aluminium barrier protects wood flooring & laminate flooring against moisture damage caused by residual dampness migrating from the subfloor.
TimberTech2 Silver Plus evens out slight surface irregularities of the sub-floor and has excellent impact sound and airborne noise insulation properties.
- Density 950kg/m_
- Impact sound reduction 20dB to BS EN ISO 717-2
- Thermal Conductivity at 10'C 0.036W/m k to DIN 4108
- Temperature stability 75'C
- Thermal Resistance 0.018-0.016W/m k at 10'C to DIN4108
- Maximum compression load <2.50kN/m_ to DIN EN1606
- High quality room acoustic insulation
- Extremely high density
- Vapour barrier
- Aluminium barrier protects against moisture damage
- Domestic and contract use
- Sound reduction properties
- Evens out any irregularities of the sub-floor
PLEASE NOTE:This product is not suitable for installations on underfloor heating